Polk Medical Center provides convenient access to a patient-centered surgery experience. Our outpatient surgical services are available to adults and children 2 years and older.
Dedicated to safety, quality and the best possible outcome, Polk Medical Center works with the Floyd Preoperative Evaluation Clinic to ensure patients are ready for surgery. Before a procedure is scheduled, your surgeon will create a plan to take care of you before and after surgery.
Equipped with two technology driven operating rooms featuring high-definition imaging, our surgery suite includes:
- Four-bed preoperative/postoperative care area
- Six-bed post anesthesia care unit
- Adjacent sterile processing area
- Laparoscopic capabilities
- Private family consultation rooms
For more information, call the Polk Registration Desk at 770.749.4280