Polk Wound Care
Patients with hard-to-heal wounds or ulcers may benefit from the care of our specially trained team of wound care specialists.
Wound Care Services
- Compression therapy wraps
- Devices to relieve pressure on wounds, including short leg casts
- Negative pressure wound therapy, using a wound vacuum device, to close deeper wounds
- Removal of unhealthy tissue
- Specialty dressings and topical wound therapies
- Skin grafts using the patient's own cells
- Skin substitutes
Learn more about the health insurance providers accepted at Polk Medical Center.
For more information, contact Polk Wound Care at 770.749.4180.